InTune Wellness 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Professional Yoga Training: Find Your Inner Voice
Highlights of What’s Included
- Ten Modules laid out in themes that follow the Yamas and Niyamas. One weekend per month (21 hours), for 10 months. Each module includes study in the Five Body Sheaths (see below)
- Study break down each month via the Five Koshas:
- Annamaya Kosha – Study of different styles of yoga, the pioneers of those styles, sequences, adjusts/assists, and practices
- Pranamaya Kosha – The study of breath and subtle body including: Three bodies, chakras, nadis, anatomy of Breath and Prana, Breathing Techniques: when and how to use them for best results, Lower and Upper Respiratory System and study of the primary & secondary muscles of breathing
- Manomaya Kosha – The mental and emotional aspects of yoga. We will cover Ethics of Yoga, Professional Business practices, Discussion of the Yama/Niyama of the month, Intro to Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda, Mala Workshop, Purification practices, Shadow work, and Modern Yoga Research.
- Anadamaya Kosha – The study of Mantra, Mudra, and the Mythic side of Yoga
- Ten Yoga Video sequences to study, practice and keep! ($149 value)
- Eight pose lab videos that break down the postures with modifications, variations, and assists
- FREE year Yoga membership at YogaVega ($799 value) – Yoga Vega is a premiere yoga studio in Utah County that features Hot Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, as well as modalities* such as Pilates Reformer, Mat Pilates, Barre, GTX, and Step. (*Option to upgrade your yoga pass to all modalities for a small monthly fee.)
- Yoga Teacher Training Manual – A beautifully written book you will reference over and over again. Organized for easy study, understanding, and application. ($100 value)
- World-class Instructors – the best in Utah with an average of 20+ years of experience! (priceless)
Group connections and support outside of class to help you in every aspect of your learning experience.
- 35%-40% off our spring retreat in beautiful Zion’s National Park of Utah.
InTune Professional YTT300 hour Teacher Training begins Jan 15th, 2021. Visit our FAQ’s page for additional information.
Class Dates – 2021
Intro Night Jan 22nd, 5-9pm
- Feb 4-6
- Mar 4-6
- Apr 1-3
- Apr 29-May 1
- May 13-16 Spring Retreat
- Jun 3-5
Mid way through!
Interactive Anatomy Workshop and Partner Yoga July 9-10
- Aug 5-7
- Sep 2-4
- Sep 30-Oct 2
- Nov 4-6
- Dec 2-4
Tues: 7-9pm (via Zoom) 3x/month
**Dates/times subject to change.