Coming September 29, 2018
Ayurveda has two goals: staying healthy and healing imbalance. This workshop will introduce ayurvedic principles that can do both.
Topics to be covered:
- What is Ayurveda? Ayurveda is a complete medical system from the same origins of yoga. It can heal or manage most all imbalances. Learn how preventative pratices can spare you from excess imbalances (diseases) throughout the aging process.
- Balancing the 20 Gunas Learn how to work with qualites of the universe that exist in food, environment, everything! Use cold to reduce hot, or oily to reduce dry. This is the foundation of treating and preventing imbalance.
- Learn the Doshas – Vata Pitta Kapha Work with the fundamental energies of the universe in your body, mind, foods and lifestyle.
- The Importance of Digestion You aren’t what you eat, you are what you digest. How proper digestion is the foundation of health in ayurveda.
- Creating Balance Through Daily Routine When you sleep, eat, exercise, etc can have a profound effect on your life. Learn proper routines for health and happiness!
If you are passionate about health, nature and perhaps even yoga, this workshop is for you! Register online to receive your registration packet.
Hosted by InTune Yoga Wellness
Presented by Maria Radloff (www.mariyurveda.com)
September 29 • 2:00-6:00 pm
Ivory Ridge Clubhouse , 32 E Clubview Lane, Lehi, UT
Cost is $35